This course was created for two types of people in mind - the experienced animator and the inexperienced animator.
I created this course because ever since I was a kid I have always dreamed of becoming an animator - 4 years ago I decided to take that passion and actually pursue it and learn it. Today, I am still learning animation but now with my experience as both a teacher and an animator I now get to teach YOU everything I know.
So whether you are an animator experienced with animation but new to Moho or familiar with Moho but new to animation - this is for YOU. Here I will explain why…
This course is broke up into 3 sections - Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced.
- Beginner - The beginner section will give you a complete introduction to the software and animation tools. We will dive right in with a basic ball animation.
- Intermediate - In the intermediate section we will go over the 12 Principles of Animation in depth going over the following.
- What - what is the principle of animation - show visual examples while explaining the principle for easy understanding
- Why - talk about why it is used and what it is best used for
- How - have a complete project folder that students can follow along step by step with video instruction.
- Advanced - Now we put into practice all of the principles we learned in the intermediate section and create one complete animation. Going from character design to animation - (not including rigging) for the rabbit character.
There is a lot more to this course, not only will it have practice and downloadable files, but also PDF’s with tool tips and keyboard shortcuts for both Moho Pro 12 and Anime Studio 11.